Bride-to-be Stacey has just opened up shop offering Custom Wedding Logos & Monograms. If you’re in the market for a gorgeous monogram, you don’t want pass over her website Event Logo House.com. As a special treat for Bride.net readers, Stacey has created a coupon code for 10% off! Enter the code BRIDENET when you’re ready to check out, and receive this 10% discount on your custom wedding logo!
Once you’ve decided on your colors and have your wedding logo designed, the next step is to decide what elements of your wedding should include your logo. This is the fun part! There are so many ways to use wedding logos and monograms to create consistency throughout your day, but you’ll want to keep in mind that going overboard is a big mistake. Here Stacey presents 18 ideas for you to pick from, but be sure to pick only your favorites!
1. Save-the-Dates. Save-the-Dates are the first thing your guests will see, and using your logo on them will help set the tone for the rest of the decor that they will experience. Using your logo alone or with a photo of you and your fiance, are both great ways to incorporate the imagery and your colors. Magnets are my personal favorite, because your guests can use the magnet to hang up your invitation when it arrives, and it serves as a constant reminder to mark their calendars every time they go to the fridge!
2. Invitations. A no-brainer, your logo should be included on your invitation. It can be used in a variety of ways here, either on the top of the invite, as a watermark in the background, or even on the envelope. Make sure your text and color scheme matches or complements the logo colors.
3. Stamps. Custom stamps make all of your wedding mail seamless integrated into your decor. Plus they make a great addition to your wedding album!
4. Ceremony Runner. Custom runners are a growing trend in weddings, and wedding logos make the perfect motif. We suggest a white on white color theme, so as not to distract from the ceremony location, flowers, and bride.
5. Ceremony Programs. What do all of your guests usually look at as they’re waiting for the bride to come down the aile? The programs! Cover yours in your monogram.
6. Bouquet Ribbon. Make your bouquet even more personal with your logo on the ribbon that wraps around the stems.
7. Ceremony Candles. Often during ceremonies, brides and grooms elect to include a candle-lighting ritual that represents the coming together of the couple as one. These candles would look fabulous with your custom wedding logo front and center!
8. Escort Cards. Escort cards help to decorate the table as everyone brings theirs to claim their seats.
9. Gobo Lights. As mentioned in a previous post, gobo lights can be used to shine on your dance floor with your names in lights!
10. Cake Topper. Gone are the days of the traditional bride & groom statue cake toppers. Make your cake super personal with your initials, and take it home to put on display next to your album!
11. Cocktail Napkins. With cocktails flowing, have yours handed out with a custom napkin!
12. Door, Wall, & Floor Decals. Decals (which are basically great big stickers) make the place look like it was built just for you.
13. Wine Labels. Offer your guests wine at each table, straight from your very own vineyard (or it can appear that way)!
14. Champagne Flutes. Include your wedding logo in your toast, as everyone raises their custom glasses! These also make great favors for your guests to take home.
15. Stickers. So versatile, stickers can be used on all of your envelopes, or on practically any favor to make it customized for your wedding.
16. Hang Tags on your favors also add a personal touch.
17. Thank-You Cards. Your Thank-You cards are the last thing your guests will receive to remember your day, so include a photo of the happy couple as well as your logo to tie the theme together.
18. Wall Art. As a new couple, you’ll be decorating your home together. Use the first symbol of your married life together as wall decor, and you’ll have a reminder of your special day every time you look at it.
Here are some of Stacey’s great custom wedding monograms! Don’t forget that Stacey has created a coupon code for 10% off for Bride.net readers! Enter the code BRIDENET when you’re ready to check out, and receive this 10% discount on your custom wedding logo! You can also check out her blog for more great logo ideas!
If you have any other ideas for using wedding logos, please share them in the comments!
your logo design so cute
i would like to get it.
thanks a lot