Looking your best on your wedding day does NOT call for smudgy eyes, so if you’re a crier (or even if you’re not) smudge-proof mascara is a must. How do you go about finding the perfect mascara for you?
Leave it to the “Knotties” to test-drive and rate waterproof mascaras for you. They’re sharing the wisdom on the Knot, and here are the top 5 road-tested waterproof mascaras:
1. Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara by Lancome ($24)
2. Lash Injection Mascara by Too Faced ($20)
3. Ooh-La-Lash! Mascara by VMV Hypoallergenics ($23)
4. One Coat Nourishing Mascara by Almay ($6)
5. Tarte — Lights, Camera, Splashes! by Tarte Cosmetics ($18)
Longer, thicker lashes… here we come! Three cheers for mascara that stays on all day, won’t clump or smear or flake, and won’t run when you cry or perspire!
For more bridal beauty secrets, visit The Knot!
Nice mascaras! Which one has a more curling power? I tried the VMV Ooh La Lash Mascara but the curl did not last long enough. You can find my review of the Ooh La Lash mascara if you follow the link 😀