The Knot.com has over 700 gorgeous photos of wedding centerpieces, a great way to get ideas for your own wedding table decor. Of course, I did not have the patience to browse all 700 pictures, but of the many I saw, here are my top ten favorites!
What I like about these centerpieces is that they’re relatively simple but extraordinarily pretty! You could even put them together yourself!
1. Bold and Beautiful: Nothing says “passion” like the color red! These artful centerpieces graced tables at The Lodge at Lake Geneva for a seated dinner. Bursting with color, they included lilies, tulips, dahlias, mums, zinnias, roses, and green hydrangeas.
2. Simple and Elegant: The effortless grace of white orchids is enhanced when grouped together in glass jars of varying heights.
3. Strikingly graceful: Dahlias attached to twisting branches made for stunning, architectural centerpieces.
4. Pretty in Pink: The tall vase is surrounded by a trio of smaller vases with submerged cymbidium orchids. Black river rocks and votive candles add interest to the arrangements.
5. Fresh and delightful: There’s something that’s just fun about tulips! For months prior to the wedding, this bride asked everyone she knew to drink more milk… from glass jars. She then arranged orange tulips in the jars and placed them on blue-patterned squares for contrast.
6. Classic: An urn makes a unique vase. This lovely centerpiece is from a vineyard wedding.
7. Bright and Sunny: Yellow flowers ensure a cheerful atmosphere. These vintage glass vases hold assorted yellow and white flowers.
8. Charming: Small centerpieces of white blooms in vases covered with light blue tweed lend charm to this beach wedding.
9. Whimsicle: Goldfish in small globes sit on each table, atop white tablecloths and blue square overlays that the groom sewed himself!
10. Cozy: The monogram gracing these low centerpieces gives the whole table a homey feeling. These low centerpieces are filled with peach, cream, and green flowers, including hydrangeas, roses, orchids, and hypericum berries.
Which one is your favorite??