Many brides search for the ultimate outdoor wedding location to capture the romance of their special day. If you are looking for a wedding spot that’s out of the ordinary, a vineyard may be the perfect destination, adding a touch of sophistication and elegance to your outdoor wedding. Perfect Outdoor Weddings chose the top five vineyards where you can treat yourselves to beauty, serenity, enjoyable group activities, and fine wines, while celebrating the most wonderful day of your lives.
1. The most popular, Martha’s Vineyard, located in Massachusetts, is known for being remote from the mainland. If you are looking for that private island, Martha’s Vineyard is the ideal wedding destination — only accessible by boat or air. Martha’s Vineyard offers several unique wedding locations, including five lovely lighthouses overlooking the vineyard. Or you can tie the knot in a gorgeous gazebo at one of the local inns or vacation rentals.
2. Located north of San Francisco, another great spot is California’s wine country in Sonoma and Napa Valley. The Vintage Estate in Napa Valley is a 23-acre wedding destination, known for its wine production and lush scenery. Napa Valley is also known for fine art museums and antique shops. Sonoma County is home to beautiful pastures, wineries, and mystical rivers, offering activities such as hot-air balloon rides, surfing, and canoeing.
3. The charismatic Newport Vineyards, located in Middletown, Rhode Island is a delightful place to get married. The private wine garden comes with a wedding package that also includes on-site catering and personal wine tasting. Gansett Cruises offers a unique “Breakfast Sunrise” cruise that all your guests will enjoy.
4. Looking for a dreamy outdoor wedding venue? The Grand River Vineyard, located in Palisade, Colorado will definitely make your heart beat faster. The Wine Country Inn, features a breath-taking view of the vineyard, and has a beautiful gazebo and open patio area, perfect for an outdoor wedding. The whole wedding party can enjoy activities such as horseback riding, fishing and hiking.
5. Finally, Millbrook Vineyard and Winery, located in Millbrook, New York is a diamond in the rough. Millbrook Vineyard allows you to rent out the entire vineyard for your wedding ceremony. Set atop a hill, this quaint vineyard has quite a stunning view. In addition to outdoor activities like hiking and fishing, you and your guests can treat yourselves to an indoor art show.
Add the perfect touch to your vineyard wedding with gorgeous, unique wedding favors!